Aggressive bouncers

edited June 2011 in Local discussion
Just wondering is anyone has experience of unnecessarily aggressive bouncers in the area.

Comments

• edited 10:49PM
    On SGR? I think not!
    In the Fullback last week. Has really put me off from going there when I saw the bouncer shouting at a customer. She didn't seem to be doing anything wrong and I'd been sitting near here for ages. He then turned round and said to the other bouncer 'get her out my way before I hit her'
    The bouncers in the Fullback are the nicest blokes you could meet. Maybe you misheard because there is no way either of them would've said that.
    Not polite to contradict Mazastar in that way, Sevlow. A bit menacing, I'd say. I think you'd better take on board that these "nicest blokes" have another side to their character.
    I've had a bouncer in the Fullback telling me to get out of his way before.

So, no, they are definitely not the nicest blokes you could meet.
  • KazKaz
    edited 10:49PM
    The Fullback has bouncers?!
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Eh love come read this...there is this person on SG saying some "bouncers are like big teddy bears really"... It's the bouncers in the Fullback by all accounts.

And one of these "teddy bears" told the other to get some woman out of his way before he hit her! and that cos he said it to teddy bear 2 and not to the woman it was not a "real" threat...

How daft is that? Do you know what I mean... Do you think I should post something to point out how daft it is or am I just making something out of nothing?...
    Your making something out of nothing, just like the OP did.
    oooopps! How daft am I...sorry...we
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • R&JR&J
    edited 10:49PM
    Well if you do "get a lot of coked up wankers and people dealing in there" they are obviously doing a fine job
    Which bar did this happen in?
    No, which bar in the Fullback.
    BTW, it was the weekend of the Feis in Finsbury Park. By all accounts it was absolutely manic in there on the Saturday night. There were many people who were not welcome in there for various reasons and if they made themselves stand out from the crowd they were encouraged to leave.
    Manic, old D was collecting the glasses!!!!!
    He was doing that on the Sunday too.
    He's give it up now eh, too many stairs!!