I need a Saint guys ! Please Help Me! Prayers welcomed !

edited July 2011 in General chat
My Darling Sister is ill. She needs an operation to remove her leg. She is already a partial amputee. This operation means that she will be literally legless and in a wheelchair.
For those of you who may want to make a joke, go ahead. What I love about my Sister is the fact that she is able to laugh about her disabilities. Do you know what guys, She is one in a Million. I am so scared of losing her.

Comments

• edited 8:05PM
    Dude why would we make a joke? I hope she is ok.
  • gemgem
    edited 8:05PM
    Cookie, your sister seems lovely and you sound like a very loving brother, that’s so beautiful.<br />
    I always find <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Vujicic">stories like this one</a> inspirational when I forget what’s important in life. I hope you and your sister find it inspirational too.
    You both have my best wishes!
    I am so very, very, sorry guys. When I read your site, it is so often jokey.
    I guess that I was expecting a jokey reaction. Should have known much better. What can I say? Sorry is not enough.
    Thank you Detritus and Gem for your lovely messages, and sorry Gem, I am her Sister not her Brother. Please do not worry about the mix up Gem, it is not a problem. will look at your site later.
    Saw my Sister today, she is not a well bunny. She is so scared about the future, and nothing that I can say can reassure her.I am a nurse, and trust me, having a nurse in the family does not help.
  • edited July 2011
    St Drogo is the patron saint of broken bones, here's to him helping out your sister.
    @ Detritus, so very sorry to hear that you are stressed. Hope that you find something to help you.
    @mirandola. When I started this comment, I really did not expect to hear from anyone. I was so worried about my little Sis, I still am.
    St Drogo cannot help my sister, I wish that he/her could, but I thank you for your lovely thoughts.
  • gemgem
    edited 8:05PM
    Sorry Cookie, it is hard to work out the gender from the usernames. I have no idea what made me think that you would be your sister's brother. You now definitely sound like a very loving sister.
    @ gem. I do not know whether you got my message as I have had problems with my computer,I hope that it has been sorted out now, but at the risk of repeating myself:
    Thank you gem for your lovely message, and please do not apologise for getting my gender wrong. You did not offend me at all. What a sad world
    we live in when we have to justify our innocent comments!
    My Darling Sis has picked up a bit, but that operation still looms on the horizon