Big Stamp and Scrapbooking show this weekend

edited September 2011 in Local discussion
For those of you that might be interested in papercraft / cardmaking /scrapbooking I thought I'd mention that the Big Stamp and Scrapbooking show is on this Saturday and Sunday at Ally Pally.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited 9:07AM
    It's huge in the U.S., so is quilting which I don't get either. Still crafting is good thing and I might go along to see if I can understand it a bit better.
    Scrapbooking is becoming pretty huge in the UK now too - personally I don't quite get it either. I love cardmaking, but to me that has a purpose whereas scrapbooking seems like a very expensive way to put your photo albums together!

The Ally Pally show usually has quite a mixture of stands, and lots of demonstrations - Miss Annie there will probably be craft supplies that will interest you - it's not just stamping and scrapbooking - I'm sure there will be some textile stuff and bead/jewellery making stuff too.

I'm teaching a cardmaking class on Saturday in the Midlands so am planning to go on Sunday on my way home. If anyone is going and fancies meeting for a coffee let me know!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    I will definitely go. Wanted to make a photo album about my friend's hen night, and was too lazy to go to Hobbycraft. And now craft are going to me, cool.