Stroud Green Winter Ale & Arts Festival - idea

2»

Comments

• edited 3:54PM
    I think this festival is a brilliant idea!
    Website says this:

'The hall is used weekly for language groups (Congolese women's group, Mondays and Thursdays 11am - 1pm, general Fridays 10 - 12 noon), and a children's drama group. It is normally available for private hirings and for community events.'
    I mostly deal with theatres and I know that they're pretty all solidly booked-up for the end of the year already, so I'm concerned that St Mellitus might have a lot of bookings too, given the time of year. Weekends are of course the most popular, so it may be difficult for us to get something then... it'd be best to know what's available so that we can start planning and hitting up possible performers and participants.
  • AmRAmR
    edited 3:54PM
    That sounds wonderful!! Ale, crafts and music... PARADISE!
    I'm definitely in!
    It wouldn't have to be this year - might be even better to have this in the middle of dreary February to cheer people up.
    Even better! :)
    Yes in dreary Feb please. Far too much to do in December and already a lot of indulging lined up. In February we will be desperate for cheer.

I promise I will save some sloe gin and do some kind of free workshop if you like.