Emirates London Cable Car

2»

Comments

• <p>I really thought the cable car scheme was a joke. I find Boris Johnson and the Olympic show a big joke. Is this real?</p><p>And arky, you've insulted me a lot more than I've insulted you.  Take it like a man.  I didn't even insult you last night.  Get over yourself. I've taken your theories apart but I've never insulted you directly.  If you're paranoid enough to think criticising 'one world tax systems', BBM and Seasons is spiteful you really have had a very easy life.</p><p>Do you know what it's like to be beaten and verbally abused constantly through your teens?  Thats abuse.</p>
  • <P>this thread is like the eastenders xmas trailer adverts on tv "it all goes off at christmas"...</P> <P>kreuzkav rather naughtily writes that he isn't all that bothered if middle class people die in an avalanche on their skiing holiday...naughty boy...perhaps a joke after a few pints of frothy meade...</P> <P>which got me thinking i wonder what the most middle class ways to die are?</P> <P>choking on a humus guatemole taramasalata dip?perhaps?</P> <P>being so upeset that you have to downsize from your house in crouch end to move to stroud green/finsbury park borders that you faint and bash your head on your stripped pine flooring...</P> <P>getting so excited by phil n kirsty on location location location showing a couple round a cottage in devon that you expire</P> <P>or perhaps simply letting the handbrake off the range rover by mistake in budgens carpark in crouch end while loading the sunblushed tomatoes into the boot and running yourself over  as the 4 by 4 rolls backwards...</P> <P>bit dark! yeah? yeah!</P>
  • <P>"do you know what its like to be beaten and verbally abused through your teens.thats abuse"</P> <P>schoolyard bullies or adults?</P> <P>can you give us the details of what exactly happened to you kreuzkav?</P> <P>who,what,where,why,how?</P> <P>sorry to hear about bullying...</P> <P> </P>
  • As it's the season of good will, I'll thank you all for a funny, satirical thread that nicely lampoons internet discussion threads. Thanks for the entertainment :)
  • edited December 2011
    <p>@Chris. Your comment  about middle class ways of dying made me laugh so much. As regards bullying, I moved from London to a small town with my parents before my teens. You know small towns, small minds. Usual stuff, called 'faggot', 'queer' etc. Beaten up now and again. I was mouthy and didn't hide my individuality. Someone called me a queer, I'd go 'do you want me to suck your dick'. They'd come over and I'd look them in the eye and they'd go away. They would be braver when in a gang and at night when they'd hop out of car and punch and kick me and a friend.  Oddly enough I'm not gay but some of the homophobes probably have ended up in marriages and secretly attend gay saunas and dark rooms.</p><p>That's why I don't like people who gang up on people, in real life or on an internet forum.  It's very cowardly.  I was at a low ebb last year but I'm stronger now so I find it just really bad form.  I wish people were more caring and less greedy.  Lots of people are going through hard times at the moment and I don't like the way Stroud Green is going.  Mexicala (theme restaurants), elite places like Seasons and BBM (trying to be one).  It could turn out like Old Street soon. Full of roving stag parties and posh dinners.  I guess everywhere changes but we have and generally still have a mixed community and I don't want SGR turned into a theme park.  </p>
  • <P>sorry to hear that kreuzkav,boys can be very cruel...kids in schools say "that's gay" when they mean "that's bad",teachers can't stop this;and kids think its ok,i suppose kids are intolerant to differences in others...</P> <P>i am feeling rather bullied at the moment meself</P> <P>by brussel sprouts</P> <P>in me stomach</P> <P>from the festive meal</P> <P>they keep repeating on me</P> <P>parp! Parp! parp!</P> <P>like a brussel sprout bully gang</P> <P>as brussel sprouts are only eaten once a year maybe there should be a training period where you eat sprouts in the run up to xmas to get yourself used to them for the big day to get aclimatised to the sprout so to speak</P> <P>or you could just blame the dog for the parp!</P> <P>i feel sorry for al he only wanted a chat about an emirates cable car - whatever that is...</P> <P>carry on</P> <P> </P>
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 10pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 115%; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial','sans-serif'">Chrisn4  you post is a bit Enid Blyton</SPAN></P>