Time to say goodbye !

edited January 2012 in About this site
After many years of living in Stroud green and managing The Dairy I am leaving to explore new opportunities.<div><br></div><div>I have loved working and living her, there are lots of things I will miss and lots of things I won't !</div><div><br></div><div>I would like to say a huge thank you to all our lovers and all our haters, as it is what has shaped and made the Dairy the great pub it is today. </div><div><br></div><div>I am having a leaving party on Friday March 2nd, there will be a live band, also some drinks & food. So please come an join me.</div><div><br></div><div>I will be leaving in the Dairy in very capable hands and there is lots more exciting news around the corner.</div><div><br></div><div>Adam </div>

Comments

• Best wishes Adam, you've run one of the best places around.  Good look with you next project. A<br>
  • You will be missed. Good luck with whatever you do next, I'm sure it will be a fabulous success. Miss Annie
  • This is a shock. You have done a great job - easily the best pub for miles. Thanks. Good luck in the future. Where are you going btw? I hope the dairy continues to be lively high quality place without giving over to sport, music or other single minded things . You got it just right! Chang
  • Thanks for everything Adam - you will definitely be missed and I hope there is an interesting next move for you. <br><br>First the Noble now the Dairy changing management. I'm not programmed for that kind of upheaval in my life. It's a reminder that the landlord is critical in setting the whole atmosphere of a pub. <br>
  • Yes, thank you and good luck. When we were first looking around SG and considering moving here we popped into the Dairy - and that pretty much swung it for us. It's been a great asset to the area for the last few years - SG wouldn't have been the same without it.
  • Good luck - where are you going? Hope whoever takes it on manages to keep the same standards
  • edited February 2012
    I am moving to Tunbridge Wells for a quiet life !!!<div><br></div><div>Great to hear such amazing feedback, I feel a bit tearful!</div><div><br></div><div>The Dairy will be left in good hands and will continue to improve all the time</div><div><br></div><div>Our new Head Chef starts at the end of Feb, so be prepared for some great new dishes and a nice fresh style of cooking at the Dairy. </div>
  • Tunbridge Wells is a bit different