Top Ten School

edited March 2012 in About this site
<p>I just learned on Friday that our school, Islington Arts and Media, is now rated one of the top ten schools in the country for value added teaching. I have noticed how good so many of our teachers are and how dedicated but now we have the proof.Here's hoping we can change our OFSTED rating from" A good school with many outstanding features to "Outstanding." I know it won't be for lack of trying.</p><p><br></p><p>I'll almost want to go to work on Monday!</p>

Comments

• Heavens above, & well done! I have a couple of friends locally who have been looking at secondary schools for Sept 2013 - will pass this on. Will it appear somewhere - newspaper, Ofsted website - where they can see more detail? This info might make them more entertaining lunch company for their not-obsessing-about-schools friends (and yes, L, I know you'll read this!).
  • Aww ... sweet ... the Pavlovian, tail-wagging joy of league tables ... O Fortuna, velut luna, statu variabilis, semper crescis, aut decrescis.
  • Congratulations Taff Bach
  • <P>That's great. Well done.</P>
  • gardener-joe    Thanks for the list of plants but would they grow in my NE facing back garden?
  • edited March 2012
    Don't usually comment; just enjoy reading the threads for one reason or another (My wife and I find the arguments amusing).<div><br><div><a href="http://www.stroudgreen.org/profile/747/gardener-joe">@gardener-joe<;/a>  - Brings back fond memories of my school choir days, Carmina Burana.</div><div><br></div><div>@taff bach - Well done to the teachers, I hope the pupils continue to be receptive, the parental support increases and you don't lose too much funding.  The school should succeed with all those ingredients working together.<br><div><br></div><div><br></div></div></div>