Tollington Park Neighbourhood Watch

TOLLINGTON PARK N4 We are please to announce that there is now a Neighbourhood Watch set up on Tollington Park. If you are interested in joining the Neighbourhood Watch please contact the Tollington Safer Neighbourhood Team on : Tel : 020 7421 0559 Mobile : 07876 390652 Email : Tollingtonward-ni@met.police.uk

Comments

• Whoop whoop it's da sound of da police.
  • I'm still laughing at this 24 hours later.<br>
  • If you liked this, you'll love the new police model!<br>
  • Yes I will join . I hope chode and Arkady get burgled by a few syringe keen hoodies. Either that or forced to have tea wiv Chrisn4. Good on u tolly cops. Chang
  • I've been burgled twice, unfortunately I was at work. As if I'd caught the fuckers, they'd have had a good pasting with my BBB. Then I'd have tied them up in the cellar and interrogated them for a few days. Police don't do anything about burgleries anyway,  unless there's fingerprints or a witness who can name the fucker. What else can they do? <br>
  • <P>whatever changn4n6 or tollington tom or whoever you are...</P> <P>"ive been burgled twice"</P> <P>hope that isnt a euphemism</P> <P>"they'd have had a good pasting with my BBB"</P> <P>hope that isnt a euphemism</P> <P>"then i'd tie them up in the cellar and interrogated them for a few days"</P> <P>hope that isnt a euphemism</P> <P>carry on</P>
  • ha ha, you've got euphemisms on the brain!<br><br>carry on.<br>
  • is that from the film boys in the hood? that hip hop track?