Skills & expertise / commodity & social sharing within the community

2»

Comments

• I can absolutely offer free tutoring for anyone 5 upwards. Ive written creative curriculum programmes for schools and developed workshops for the national institute of literacy development. worked in SEN and mainstream with pupils from primary to degree level
  • I can offer guitar lessons - I've been playing for around 14 years and could take on beginner or intermediate students. Would be happy for a skill swap, perhaps singing lessons, or (bit of a long shot) harmonica!
  • Also beginner bicycle repair and maintenance, what to look for when buying a second hand bike, and tips for cycling in the city.
  • Though it's been a few years, I used to play mean blues harmonica (and some folk).  My guitar skills are as patchy as you would expect from someone who only really listens to Bob Dylan.  I might be up for an exchange!
  • Hi, I'm a long-time lurker enticed into posting here finally!<div><br></div><div>I can offer dogsitting and walking for anyone who's ill or working a lot - happy to do for free if occasional, might charge a token amount if it was regular.  I've got a 2 year old cocker spaniel and live in a ground-floor flat on Regina Road with a garden, walk in Finsbury Park most days; more than happy to bring other dogs along!</div><div><br></div><div>I work from home as a filmmaker, writing and directing.  I get paid occasionally to run workshops on working with actors, using improvisation in filmmaking; more than happy to offer advice/coaching on those areas.  Or anything else useful.</div><div><br></div><div>PM me if either of those sound helpful!  Thanks. </div>