New massage therapy place - "Integrated Body Dyamics"

2»

Comments

• edited 12:32AM
    I went to Integrated Body Dynamic last night for a deep tissue massage. Happy times. They're really good! There's a special on therapeutic massages this month as well apparently. I'm going again. Thumbs up!
    A few answers to some of the comments and questions above:

Massage therapies all start at £45 for an hour, with discounts for bundles of 3 (£40ph), 5 (£38ph) and 10 (£36ph) treatments.

"Therapy of the month" this month is Deep Tissue Massage which is going for £35ph. You can take advantage of that as often as you like. It's not limited to one-per-person or anything daft like that.

Also, if you introduce a friend, both you and your friend get your next massage treatment for £35ph.

Half-hour treatments are usually exceptional, as there's not much you can achieve in 30 mins. But it's possible if that's what's best for you. Two-hour treatments are definitely available. Pricing on these depends on whether you've bought a discount bundle.

Some of the treatments are offered by visiting therapists (as opposed to owner-therapists) and so aren't subject to quite the same discount structure. These include Nutritional Therapy. Homeopathy and Hypnotherapy.

Hope that helps.

Justin
    (formerly JBJ1963 - couldn't think of a witty moniker, so thought I'd go for the radical option of using my name)
    There doesn't appear to be a price list anywhere on their site?
  • IBDIBD
    edited 12:32AM
    It's on the home page. Just scroll down a bit.
    I was there last night. £35 for a deep massage. It was brilliant!
    Just been back and I feel as if I've been through one of those pieces of farm machinery you see on the back of a tractor......fantastic! Can't wait to go back.
    i've had 4 massages there with Joy (bought a package of 5) - extremely professional, almost a cross between physical therapy and relaxation - and very good value too. sent my husband as well who was reluctant but loved it!
    i've got a voucher for here which has to be used up soon. i would like something generally relaxing and think a deep tissue massage might be a bit scary. has anyone tried the ones on the website that all sound pretty much the same but slightly different, e.g. thai, indonesian, balinese, hawaiian lomi lomi, honey massage etc? bear in mind i am a big cynic and will not tolerate crystal wands being waved over me, or any talk of toxins. or should i go for a hot stone massage like some of you have mentioned above? i'm excited but nervous, i've never had a massage. my boyfriend goes all the time and loves it and i was getting jealous.
    Don't be nervous, they are lovely people and you will really benefit. Enjoy
    The best thing to do is to call Jenny or whoever is doing your massage and have a chat with her. She will tailor it to your preferences, mix it up, whatever you and she think best depending on what you want to get out of it - so if you're achey, deep tissue, if you're tense, relaxing, if you want to feel rejuvenated, something else (she'd know!) As Taff says, enjoy, it's amazing!
    I went along after reading the reviews here and have had two massages so far (I booked a block of 5). Different therapists, dif treatments, but same friendly atmosphere and professionalism. Highly recommended :)
    My boyfriend had a sports massage there - he had a persistent neck problem - and said it was excellent. He is going to go back.
    I still love going! Jenny is super-kind and AMAZING. And I had a massage with Joy and she was great too.