Morefit Personal Training......

2»

Comments

• edited 10:21AM
    Yes, don't confuse the Morefit with the Military Boot Camp. No yelling with Morefit.
    Morning all.

Firstly I'm very happy people are talking about our products and services. We aim to provide something for everyone covering all budgets.

Morefit Yoga is running Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 12 Noon and costs £5, this has been constructed exclusively for Morefit and changes weekly. Our resident yoga teacher is very Holistic but we've constructed Morefit yoga to be more east meets west. You can drop in to all of these sessions at any time.

Sundays is Kundalini yoga, this is more of the original eastern discipline. Tapping in to more spiritual energy channels as well as stretching. Breathing , chanting and meditation are all involved. Costs £8 and lasts for around 90 mins.

Morefit Bootcamp

We're running 3 groups each week. Beginner, intermediate and advanced. We as personal trainers at Morefit are here to keep things fun and to encourage you. We're there to make you work, not bleed.
    You can stop at any time if you feel it's too tough. Each week you will get fitter and fitter. (I'm sure there a corny Morefit to insert here)

We are running this to give access to exercise to all. Please feel free to come down. And it is FREE

Beyond all that we are a personal training facility dedicated to get you fit. We sincerely hope that you can get involved in any of our products.

All information is on our website,
    Www.Morefit.co.uk
    Still haven't been in for my free session yet but every time I walk past the place is a hive of activity. Always seems to be a good energy in there, and I'm still loving the yoga. Keep up the good work guys!!
    P.S. Will be in for my free session soon I promise
    Good week at Morefit
    Yoga is getting popular
    30 people at the free bootcamp
    And plenty people getting Morefit all round

Get involved
    Yoga sounds great, and £8 for 90 mins is good value. I'm not sure about the free boot camp, though. I've been going to the BMF boot camp, on and off, for four years. Encouragement is great for those who are motivated, but I really need someone to shout at me. Otherwise, I get lazy.

Isn't that the whole point of boot camp? Without the shouting, it's just group exercise.
    Good prices, a bit chavvy, though
    @rainbow carnage

We used the word Bootcamp where in hindsite we should of used Morefit Camp, we're looking to motivate people and get them to have fun in a group, we do raise our voices just not all the time. Trust me, there's nobody cutting corners.

It's getting popular, we're hoping for 40 people next week. We live in hope. We're hoping to promote through the local press the week of the 4th of June. Come on down and bring some people. Its free.

@heatermatt, please feel free to elaborate. Is meditation, breathing exercises chanting and poses a little too chavy for you? Or the clientel. It's definitely not the yoga teacher.

This is a picture taken of the bootcamp on it's 1st week
    http://www.morefit.co.uk/gallery.htm

Have a great week
    Have used Morefit a couple of weeks now after the free session, and have found the experience great. The sessions are challenging but fun, heavy machinery is at a minimum and all of the exercises you can do at home. The trainers are friendly and the environment is nice to train in. Would definitely recommend to any one considering getting fitter and in shape in a more focused and intelligent way.

Good luck to the Morefit team with the new business.
    If I survive the 12 mile walk I'm doing on the South Downs tomorrow, I'll be down for the yoga on Monday or Wednesday. Is it the Ashtanga yoga or some kind of power yoga that is very energetic? Last time I tried that I couldn't move for a week.
    @ Maro
    Thanks for the kind words
    We're glad your enjoying your time at our facility.
    We hope you continue to achieve your goals

@Krappyrubsniff, the yoga is a mix between high intensity and holistic yoga, very challenging and very relaxing, great for the mind and body.
    Great way to wind down after a 12 mile walk.
    1 of my clients completed a 60 mile walk over the downs a few weeks ago. Absolutely smashed him, I think I'm dreaming, it must of been 60 Kms!!!

We hope you get involved down Morefit
    See you shortly
    We are running bootcamp as usual
    Every Saturday
    2.30 pm
    FP

If it's raining
    We're still training

http://www.morefit.co.uk/bootcamp.htm

And the best thing is

ITS FREE FOR EVERYONE
    EVERY SATURDAY
    Does anyone at Morefit have any kind of physiotherapy qualifications?
    Physio no.
    But we do rehab work
    What's the issue?

Come in for your free session to see if we can help you.
    Info@Morefit.co.uk
    Morning all

Our Saturday free fitness sessions that are running in FP 2.30 are now called FreeFit, as Bootcamp just scares too many people.. So for all those peeps that were on the fence we'd like to invite you to FreeFit. Come on down. If not this Saturday, another one. Running Every week.

Promoting fitness within the community.

And it's completely free
    Only thing you've got to lose is weight

Nutrition advice available
    Www.Morefit.co.uk
    Cheers for Freefit!
    Much better name
    FreeFit is a great success
    We hope you can all join

It's Free and gets you Fit
    Yes it's Free
    And it gets you Fit

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR
    ITS BEEN FREE FOR OVER 15 WEEKS

FreeFit
    We hope you can come

Finsbury Park
    2.30 pm
    All levels
    http://www.morefit.co.uk/freefit.htm
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    FreeFit
    Today 2.30 pm
    Finsbury Park
    Great weather for it
    Not wet, not sunny and not hot

All levels
    Details are here
    http://www.morefit.co.uk/freefit.htm

It's Free and gets you Fit
    Ok
    So it is wet
    But this is England
    It's normal
    I had a session at MoreFit. I thought it was quite good. I've had a few trainers in the past and done a lot of exercise. We did lots of those three in one exercises which I think are good at making the most of time, just using weights and balls.

Trainer had a kind of Eastern European directness which I found quite refreshing. She told me I was fat and needed to lose weight (pretty likely). Later things got better when she said 'oh you're strong' then 'oh surprisingly flexible', 'definitely you're improvable'.

I'll probably go back for further improvements.
    *She told me I was fat* This is ace. Nothing is more likely to make me go to a personal trainer than the idea that I might be trained by one of the characters from Police Academy.
    Depends which character...
  • @dorothy Sorry been a while on here I think you're talking about Anita Fairly direct but says it clear and gets the most out of you... I like the police academy comment Yeah which character???
  • @andy Hightower? You wouldn't like to stand him up
  • Wasn't there a scary Eastern European instructor in one of the middle-period Police Academy films?
  • Yeah she was pretty tough USSR style
  • Afternoon all<div><br></div><div>For your information due to a long term illness of our yoga teacher the sunday sessions of Yoga are now suspended until further notice.</div><div><br></div><div>Freefit however is running as usual and attracts over 40 people a week getting fit for free> although this week it maybe too cold for the fairweather trainees.</div><div><br></div><div>If anyone is interested in what we can help them achieve or has any general questions then feel free to get in contact. All our details can be found through the website.</div><div><br></div><div>www.morefit.co.uk</div><div><br></div><div>We are having out 1st year trading anniversary party on the 3rd March from 7.30 pm at the studio so feel free to come in and raise a glass with us.  Neighbours, clients, friends, family are all welcome.</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>We hope to see you soon</div><div><br></div>
  • Hi Everyone.<br><div><br></div><div>1. We have FREE Kundalini Yoga every Sunday at the studio next to NISA supermarket, Finsbury Park Sation, Wells Terrace Exit. N4 3JP. </div><div><br></div><div>Starts at 10am with the fantastic Eduardo (Gandalf), Donations welcome. Working on the mind body and spirit.</div><div><br></div><div>2. Belly dance classes with Laura Scimone. Every Sunday at the studio @ 5pm. Only 7 pounds a class or 36 for 6 session. An extremely experienced teacher with bags of talent. Sorry Guys but this is a female only class.</div><div><br></div><div>We hope to see you at the studio.</div><div><br></div><div>Any questions then just email info@morefit.co.uk</div><div>or call 07956365077</div>
  • For anyone who is interested in getting in shape and is interested in 1-2-1 training. We can help you achieve your goals. Full exercise, nutritional and lifestyle assessment.<div><br></div><div>For a no obligation free session just email info@morefit.co.uk</div><div>or call 07956365077</div><div><br></div><div>We exist to help you succeed. </div><div><br></div><div>www.morefit.co.uk</div>