Dog Fouling Enforcememt

13»

Comments

• Found a turd in a hard hat outside my flat not too long ago.  I'm guessing that was human.
  • @Ali we can if the cats are with their owners (who would be able to stop them) at the time<br>
  • The chances of finding a cat out and about with its people are almost non-existent!
  • I think people spitting on the ground is just as offensive.  I came out the tube station tonight and the guy right next to me just gobbed all over the pavement - absolutely gross.
  • edited February 2013
    Cats are better!  'Normal' cats only shit in  the garden or in a litter tray (and i think you should only have a cat if you have access to a garden).  Cats are the way forward!  Can you imagine a cat owner feeling tough because they have a cat? And cats are tough!
  • Sharybo, spitting - especially in the middle of the pavement or without looking where you are doing it - is pretty obnoxious. I still think if someone had stopped and laid a fresh dog turn right in front of you it would have been worse.<br><br>@Miss Annie - I thought owners always clambered over the fence and into people's gardens with their cats - or is that just something weird going on in mine?<br>
  • edited February 2013
    Are the owners pooing your garden too, or is it just the cats?<br>
  • I had a go at an Eastern European a couple of weeks ago who was letting his dog crap on Sparsholt Road.  He actually apologised and said he didn't realise he was doing anything wrong...<br>
  • Those Eastern Europeans!  
  • Odd, in my experience the streets of Eastern Europe are much cleaner than our own. I certainly don't remember an abundance of dog shit.