not happy with old bill posting on sg.org

edited March 2012 in About this site
<P>if old bill post on sg.org some people will take the piss out of them</P> <P>that undermines old bill's authority perhaps</P> <P>so for me its best if old bill stay off sg.org</P> <P>i respect old bill which is why i am saying this</P> <P>i hope i wont be posting anymore comments on this thread or anyother thread for that matter</P> <P>carry on </P>

Comments

• <p>.</p><p>The old Bill or The Police for anyone not living in 1974 should post on here I asked a direct question to them and they responded within 3 hours, what more could anyone ask for?</p><p>They are a important and integral part of society and its great that they post on here, how often do people complain that they can't access the police?</p><p>There is no undermining of the police authority when they post if anything it makes me respect them more that they think the community they serve has a right to know what they are doing or proposed changes to policing in the immediate area.</p><p>And who would take the piss out of the police on here? That is just idiotic even for you.</p>
  • chode is taking the piss out of old bill on the several old bill threads...i resent that...as i believe it is undermining the authority of old bill...others will do in future too no doubt..if you want to contact old bill then look up the metropolitan police website and contact safer neighbourhoods police such as stroud green snt and tollington snt or others... 
  • Yeah, it's called having a sense of humour. You wanna get one!<br>
  • <P>chode - dont take the piss out of old bill on their threads because you will be crying like a baby after you have been jacked...patted down and asked for what you have got to give up and then you will be asking for the help of the rozzers....  you wont be taking the piss out of the feds when you have been robbed at knife point as some n4 locals have been perhaps...you will want their help - so get back to the sixth form...</P>
  • I'm sure the old bill have a sense of humour too.<br>
  • <P>chode - do you have to be a silly dafty every time? chode you are being a pillock, a doughnut; and a spanner...</P> <P>carry on</P>
  • edited March 2012
    What's with all this "carry on" stuff on all your posts today? You seem very angry, it's like you're going through some kind of mental episode. Are you ok?<br> <br>
  • are you talking about yourself again chode?
  • No, seriously mate, I sense some despair from you, like you're a bit unsettled. Don't alienate yourself, I can see you're unloading some negative feelings, which is fine, but it might do you good to talk to people, instead of getting into arguments.<br>
  • u are the only one who is taking the piss out of old bill...dont take the piss out of old bill then...they are only trying to help people on sg.org ... chode - could you do the job that old bill does - day after day  - getting abuse from scroat bags and having to take it or they will get in trouble with their bosses - going to see people who have been robbed or got their houses burgled ... u come out with your patronising comments...maybe u went to some clever uni or whatever...noone cares because you are being a pratt...   
  • Never went to uni, not particularly clever either. I do appreciate what some of the old bill do, I have respect for some, Yes brigaders, corrupt ones and freemasons I don't. I have a couple of friends who are old bill, and I know they'd laugh at my 2 piss takes! One was in reference to calling themselves Tollington "Police" instead of SNT, and the whoop whoop phrase puts that funny song in your head which IS funny! The "Official" police model, now come on, if that didn't make you at least smile, you really are down in the dumps!<br>
  • <P>i did laugh at some of your jokes...you did make some good jokes...just dont like you having a go at old bill on sg.org...</P> <P>i thought some of your jokes were funny and clever and sharp on other issues...</P> <P>the reason i say this really is that old bill take so much crap on a daily basis from yobs etc i think its a good thing to give them a break on sg.org - because if a house gets  broken into - we need the help of the met and we appreciate their help...although obviously i understand why some wont agree with this...   </P>
  • Good! I'm glad it made you laugh. Maybe that's what you need. Don't get stressed out so much it's not good for you. I know the old bill take a lot of crap, I'm not having a go at them, I would if I thought it was justified i.e. pushing trivial laws or moneymaking for the criminal elite. If they want to post on here, that's fine, but they do so as equals, as ordinary civilians, they have no official capacity or authority here. The internet belongs to the people. It's free and it's gonna stay that way.<br>
  • <P>good comments chode - keep sticking it to "the man" - hope thats not a euphemism...</P> <P>carry on  </P>
  • I have a feeling da ol bill might be making a visit to chrisn4 some time soon. Possibly with a warrant for being tedious in the neighbourhood wiv out a licence . Does anyone remember Tosh from The Bill? My sister met him once in Hayes. Nice bloke apparently but a big drinker. Chang
  • This is a fascinating thread and I will just add this: we are on sites such as this in order to provide another route for people to contact us; I have gained information on crimes and other intelligence and been able to offer advice and clarification on all manner of subjects.  It's not just a PR exercise, communicating like this is a really useful part of community policing.  I hope you find our presence useful and constructive.  Plus we don't mind a certain level of mickey taking, within reason...
  • On a scale of 1 to5 please ansa this easy question How close is life in BritTransportPol to popular TV drama The Bill ? A) exactly the same with the same characters and everything especially Tosh and Smiffy b) some key similarities but also some differences (eg no Tosh) c) I'm dealing with another call right now can I ring you back? D) the police is a serious profession despite our trendy tweeting not an entertainment drama mate! E) you do not have to say anything which may later be used in evidence against you ( Alwite Tinkerbell your nicked). Thanks Chang
  • F) All of the above...
  • SNT, BTP... they're all coming out of the woodwork now. who next? CID, MI5, SOCA? They're watching you Stroudgreeners!
  • I think it's good that you are here BTP. Welcome.
  • We're not watching everyone, @chode - but we are watching you.
  • Yeah, you might be watching me, but I'm watching you too!<br>
  • <P>the police could arrest and cps charge you and a judge sentence you for prison for what you write on sg.org </P> <P>have a look at the ed west blog in the blog section of the daily telegraph..."liam stacey gets 56 days in jail for tweeting"...this is about a young man aged 21,who wrote his opinions on twitter...he was arrested by the police,charged by the cps and sentenced to prison by a judge...</P> <P>this witch hunt against indigenous british people by the authorities  and by the libby liberal loveys is making things worse...</P>
  • I once saw Tosh from The Bill at Derby station c. 1995. He was wearing hot pink track suit bottoms, looked confused, and was talking on a phone box. Do I win a prize?
  • BRP ... welcome to SG.org ... you are probably used to nutters in the day job, so our own little nest of resident vipers will, I hope, not phase you ...
  • @chrisn4 - maybe you're right, but there's such a thing as freedom of speech, which the establishment in this country and others are trying to infringe upon. It's up to people to defend that right, whether peacefully or violently. And law enforcement should be aware that they are citizens too, so are their kids and families, and they should think about that, before trying to enforce illegal so called "laws", whatever they might be.<br>
  • <P>i am not responding to flameing comments...ie flame wars...</P> <P>when local mp, diane abbot wrote her comments on twitter,which some said were racist...nothing happened...</P> <P>seems like the authorities are picking on indigenous british people...and that woman onthe tram in croydon got sent to prison or dealt with harshly ...working class british people are getting picked on by the authorities </P> <P>how come uk hip-hop rappers or grime rappers (if thats what they are called) can use the N word at hip hop concerts in the uk - cars drive down sg.rd with hip tunes blariing out of their stereo  with the N word blasting out of stereo ...is that ok?</P>