not happy with old bill posting on sg.org

Comments

• edited March 2012
    @gardener-joe - that comment is bordering on "yes brigadey". <br>
  • miko - you can claim your £5
  • Cancel that shipment. The deal is off.<br>
  • <P>It maybe the case that the prescence of the police on sg.org both damages their authority in the minds of some and also helps in the way the BTP above has explained...</P> <P>i appreciate that some might want a forum flame war but i dont - unless i have had 5-10 pints of wife beater.... </P>
  • @chrisn4 - so that'll be in about 2 hours then? LOL!<br>
  • Hi @chrisn4... nice to meet you etc etc. How shall we arrange for me to collect my £5?
  • edited March 2012
    use paypal.<br>
  • <P>I don't think there are any 'indigenous British people' anymore, what with Romans, Saxons, Danes, Vikings, Normans...</P> <P>I like it that the police are interested in communicating with the community they strive to protect...though I suspect that their definition of 'mickey taking within reason' is going to be sorely tested!</P>
  • <P>not by me it isnt - i am a fan of the old bill,especially when they say things like "we are the flying squad and we havent had any dinner"</P> <P>i like to think they say that in real life and not just in the sweeney starring john thaw out of inspector morse...</P> <P>i could always drop the £5 into your office at finsbury park train station - or am i getting people on here  mixed up...</P> <P>i dont think that is the real MI5 because they wouldnt use their real name - they would use a james bond style made up name   </P>
  • They're not on here because they're interested in communicating with the community. They're on here to see if they can sniff out anything dodgy going on, They monitor forums, and they probably do it because some do gooder chief inspector or whatever thinks it's a good idea.<br>
  • @chrisn4 - LOL!!! that post just cracks me up!<br>
  • edited March 2012
    I support the Old bill 100% except when they're a bit too heavy handed Forget the £5. :-)
  • I support them too, when they're doing the job they're supposed to do, and that is to be public servants who serve and protect the public, not the financial interests of a corrupt elite with their trivial laws gathering financial penalties for everything from their parking rackets, to fining cyclists, dog shitters etc.. It's all wrong. very wrong. <br>
  • I can't believe Tosh was confused. He was a copper. Chang
  • What was he doing in Derby? Nowhere near Sunhill. No wonder it was such a crime spot. Like Stroud Green. Chang
  • @chrisN4, we do use our real identity - you may have seen our recruitment advertisements in various newspapers. We are some way beyond pretending to be Universal Exports!
  • @MI5 - yeah, yeah, whatever. yawn.<br>
  • <P>so you are from MI5's HR department (personnel department) - not quite the James Bond spy we were imagining...</P> <P>sorry but we cant help you here on sg.org...</P> <P>we are a bunch of nutters,alcholics,weridos,oddballs,curtain twitchers,mrs mopps,and loonies...not always in that order</P> <P>next...</P>
  • @chrisn4 - PMSL!!! you really do crack me up! LOL!!!!<br>
  • <P>pmsl and LOL ... i cant understand anything anyone says these days...its like a foreign language to me i tell ye...</P> <P>BTP is located at Finsbury Park train station if you want to pop in and try on the handcuffs...especially the ladies...</P> <P>the quote was "we are the sweeney and we havent had any dinner"  - that john thaww says in the sweeney</P> <P>another quote john thaw says to his girlfriend is "put your knickers on and make us a cup of tea"</P> <P>flying squad is cockeney ryhming sland ie flying squad sweeney todd</P> <P>old bill - there was an old bloke called bill who was a policemen back in ye olden days or somefink...  </P> <P>innit</P> <P> </P> <P> </P>
  • PMSL = piss myself laughing!<br><br>LOL = laugh out loud!<br><br><br>
  • i hope you havent urinated on the floor
  • @changn4n6 Dunno. Might have been on an undercover detail? Would Tosh (RIP) have sorted SG out?
  • you can get arrested for that
  • no tosh was a fictional tv character
  • there was a good programme on tv about the work police dogs do...i think they keep the police dogs at finsbury park train station BTP office...not entirely sure though...there are a few cheeky wrong uns around on the manor,some of them are on this forum, so no doubt Finsbury Park train station is a good place to be based...if old bill want to give us any info about the work of police dogs at finsbury park and in london we will be interested ....sniffing out drugs n that..
  • <P>dont tell us how to hide the gear though...because some of the wrong un's on this forum will use that to their advantage</P>
  • So are you mate. In a repeat. Chang
  • edited March 2012
    Police dogs are used for 3 things: intimidation, drug sniffing and legal weapons. That's their work in a nutshell.<br>