Harris and Hoole is cool(e)!

124»

Comments

• Krappyrubsnif<div><br></div><div>Had exactly the same experience, hence felt compelled to go ( actually, run) to another place...</div><div>Ended up going opposite the Post Office on the Broadway (can't remember the name, the staff are Italian).</div><div><br></div><div>A much more relaxed experience...</div>
  • edited March 2013
    My Kind Of Coffee? The best place in CE. Partly because it serves the best coffee I've tried there and partly because it's not hip enough to be packed to the rafters. Don't tell anyone.
  • Poxy's right about My Kind Of Coffee, so I'll try not to tell anyone. The governor is Turkish, by the way, and the Italian place Mimsy is referring to is 2 - 3 doors along, and less good, IMHO. Coffee rather ordinary, no comfortable seats.
  • edited March 2013
    If I employ my warehouse staff on the minimum wage, then I can provide work to two extra people. I get more people to do the work quicker and more efficiently, there are two less unemployed people. I can't just cut wages, but when people leave I can replace them with others on a lower wage.  This is clearly a win win.  I can't believe I didn't think of it before. 
  • I'm glad you're not my boss, Dion.