Italian Deli opening?

2»

Comments

• The empty shop on Upper SGR used to be the 2nd-hand kids shop, didn't it?<div><br></div><div>There was a cheap bits & pieces shop on Lower SGR, more or less opposite Ash's, but it only lasted a couple of months. Some useful stuff and the owner was nice, but not as much fun as a real pound shop!</div>
  • edited August 2013
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @vetski, that shop was called Cherish and I think it was where the Organic place is now.<br>
  • @Misscara I'm so relieved you said 'brightly coloured shell suits' there. I was a tad worried about what might be coming next :S<br>
  • Annie your definition of treasure beggars belief. What about all your knitted bits? Any way Back to the Subject, the Deli is Welcome. Not surprised about the damp tho - close to the Lorne Rd Drain Problem !!
  • Still plans afoot for a deli in the former hardware store, I hear, but it won't be by the Organic Food people. They've pulled out because of the damp, but someone else (Italians) are looking at it.
  • @JoeV, thanks - it's been a bit tricky keeping up with all the turnover on SGR over the last year or so!<div><br></div>
  • edited August 2013
    Is any one (ie you @vetski) keeping a log? The change from symposium , Dudley's , chapter one etc is astonishing and should be tracked by social historians like u n miss Annie . As chris Evans said on his show today SG is a test tube of London life. Chang