First Crapital Connect

2»

Comments

• I know what you mean, but they're probably in their own little lovely dovely world. Lovers, you know, they don't care much about what's going on around them.<br>
  • edited October 2013
    Sociable or romantic walking-abreast on narrow streets or passages is an absolute bane. It's perfectly possible to be very much in love without clogging up the traffic. 
  • Ah, I guess it can be rather annoying, but I rarely have those problems as I cycle everywhere anyway and there aren't many loved up couples walking on the roads of London. :-)<br>
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Slow walkers; always been one of my biggest pet hates. Or those who suddenly stop/change direction and you basically run into them.<br>
  • Some of us have no choice but to walk slowly. I hope that's OK by you younger speedos.
  • So long as you're walking slowly in single file, I can't see anyone having cause to object.
  • Two people above have already done so, ADGS. You'd be surprised how many people all but jostle one out of the way, particularly in places like the station tunnel, and always, in my case, walking in single file. I would love to be a fly on the wall, in 50 years time, to see how they like being treated in the same way, by the as yet unborn selfish youngsters of the future.
  • How rude of them! I'm sorry you encounter such oafs Checkski.
  • I doubt that the 'two people above' are referring to those who don't have a choice. If you had, I'm sure, you'd walk faster. It's those who can't be bothered if they hold people up, like those idiots who always have to have a long-winded discussion with a bus driver when they're clearly in the wrong. <br>
  • Isn't about time we passed a law so that all old people have to stay indoors apart from between the hours of 10am and noon and 2pm and 4pm?<br>
  • Yes, Idoru, it probably is. Old people are a bloody nuisance, aren't they? While you're at it, why not introduce another law obliging everyone over 65 to submit to euthanasia, or mercy-killing? Such people clog up places like the FP tunnel most dreadfully, and just think of the money you'd save on pensions and health care - that would indeed be a mercy. Bring back fascism! Idoru and co might like that - yes, that's the way ahead. Exterminate foxes and old people, and no soppy PC messing. Until they too reach 65. Then they might have to think again.
  • With ideas like that you should run for prime minister.<br>
  • You two make me laugh. Idoru, you have the greatest sense of humour. <br><br>Checksi, she's having you on, royally. :-) <br>
  • Stella you've spoilt all my fun! ;-)<br>
  • People shambling slowly down the tunnel reading the Metro. If you're that much of a news fiend, buy a proper paper.<br>