Noble finds its feet again

13»

Comments

• edited January 2014
    I was referring to the way Mr Chang speaks.  I don't think women are to be fished.  Should have put it in exclamation marks or had a question mark with it.  Anyway, it's all a good debate.  Even if po-faced Andy just likes us to keep chatting about local issues.  
  • <div>@ miss annie, thank you ;)</div><div><br></div><div> I try to be interesting but admit to being away with the fairies most of the time, hence the need to get out more!, </div><div><br></div><div>The only odd thing's about me is my socks and maybe choice of hubby, who is  definitely not Chang! </div><div><br></div><div>I think someone should maybe do a 'humans of stroud green',appears  the variety of local's is the strong point of this area.</div><div><br></div>
  • Joyce is a very respectable landlady who won't mind me sayin she is gettin on a bit (must be mid 50s) and more to the point is married to Hassan! Hassan is not known for open sexual stuff as some on here know. so kreuz the ansa is 'no'
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @miss annie does your artist friend have a weird and original Chang-like sense of humour? Just asking.
  • We only know each other from here and twitter, so you are as well placed to judge as I am. Toddlesocks does have a popular and well reviewed online shop though, and is definitely a real and very creative person.
  • Dorcas Morgan is the Development Director at the Park Theatre.
  • @ krappyrubsmith you must have / developed quite a sense  of humor with that  moniker  
  • Sorry Andy, just thought you were being ultra-serious about the whole hipster thing as you were right to be.  
  • Misscarr has been looking into red glass a bit 2 much maybe? ! Bless. Btw Fundraising for theatres is hard work specially kids stuff so leave the trolling of rellies pleasie. And no, I don't have to walk that theatre dog. Chang
  • Hi all (long time lurker), popped into the Noble last night, was very nice, nice to have a change of beers, although didn't try the ales, I prefer a hoppy IPA. The Morreti was nice as was the Guinness. We had a few bits to eat too, the Scotch Egg was killer! Made a change from the usual pubs :)  
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • You paint a picture of sophisticated debauchery and penny pinching . Did you take the cat ? Chang