window cleaner

edited April 2008 in Local discussion
I don't suppose anybody can recommend one? last time I tried to clean our windows I did such a bad job that they looked worse than before I'd started it. And it's a bit hair-raising - we live on the second floor.

Comments

• edited April 2008
    Hi Colette - try Harry on 07890 030 299. He has very long ladders!
  • edited 4:57AM
    oooh, lovely, thanks hooofck.
    Has he got even longer ladders? I live on the third floor.
    I have got a 7m ladder if anyone wants to clean their own windows. I needed one really suddenly a few weeks ago so just went and bought it and it needs some more use.
    I've now got ladder envy. The one I bought recently in similar circumstances is only 5m. I wonder if I could get an extension piece.
    Harry's just done our windows, and I'm happy to recommend him. I can't comment on his ladders though. We're ground floor. (I know, I know - it's just I'm so crap at cleaning windows, and they get super dirty here.)
    In the spirit of reviving old threads...

Roughly how much does Harry cost to clean windows?

A bird that I can only assume is the size of a terradactyl has crapped on our front window.
    Speaking of dinosaurs, I've been to see Journey to the Centre of the Earth 3D today - so silly but enjoyable nevertheless. Hancock is rubbish mind, but the Mist is good.
    Blimey - I think it was £25 in all, inside and out. That's six windows, which, to my great shame, are all on the ground floor.

Thanks for reviving old thread James. They need doing again, and I couldn't remember what I'd done with his number!
    Harry's just done my windows too - he was great, £30 for 6 windows, but they're pretty high up, and he did a good job. Top recommendation!
  • Hi,<div><br></div><div>Is Harry still operating does anyone know?If not, can anyone recommend someone please?</div><div><br></div><div>Would like to get our windows cleaned to eek out a bit of extra day light but need them to get to the the third floor and over an awkward kitchen roof.</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks in advance for any help</div><div><br></div><div>Sarah</div>