Markdown

edited March 2006 in About this site
Anyone wanting to format their posts better, [Markdown](http://www.michelf.com/projects/php-markdown/concepts/) is the tool to use - don't forget to click the Markdown radio when posting...

Comments

• edited 3:24AM
    £5 says no-one will ever use markdown....
    You're already facing the wrong end of a rather rash £35 bet. Markdown is good, and makes things easier so thought I'd just promote it a little. Though no, I won't be taking you up on this particular bet.
    david, david, why on earth don't you take andy up on this particular bet?

I assume that this is David K. who's telling us about markdown. I would bet that dan or David F. would happily use markdown just to get andy to cough up £5.

Hell I would if he didn't pay my mortgage and I didn't need him to keep his money!
    Dan still hasn't joined.
    We're running tonight. I shall remind him.
  • edited March 2006
    He doesn't email, he doesn't call. It's like he lives on the other side of the world, rather than the other side of Crouch End.
    Maybe he doesn't like you??
    Bit late for that. He's stuck with me.

It's because I don't like running. I don't fit in with his new age californian wholewheat and crystals lifestyle.
    you're probably right - I guess I do view you as more pie & chips than holistic remedies.........
    i'm not sure i'd go that far.

Langley used to be pie and chips, once upon a time. Ginsters never recovered from his emigration.
    See, a whole load of banter here and not one markdown format in sight. Holistic Ginsters. Now there's a thought.
    We were driving along the other week and I thought "oh, someone's opened a ginsters steak slice". Then I realised that the smell was actually coming from the boot, where the dog had been sick.

So I can't even look at them any more.
    Time to switch to Pukka Pies then.