Arsenal 2 - 0 Juventus

edited March 2006 in General chat
Wouldn't have guessed that.

Anyway, in important football news, Swindon's survival chances were handed a boost when League One high-flyers beat bottom-placed MK Dons 1-0. MK Dons are now 7 points away from safety and look certain to be the first team relegated.

Comments

• edited March 2006
    Swindon need to win at least once more yet. I still think you'll sink. We however, merely need a draw to get the semi finals.
  • edited 10:14PM
    We need three wins and a draw. From seven games.
    you're doomed laddie
    rubbish. mk dons, hartlepool, walsall and rotherham going down. maybe even yeovil.
    Andy - do I take it you are a Swindon fan then?

My mate's ex-girlfriends brother is Sam Parkin.

There. How was that for a name drop?
  • LizLiz
    edited 10:14PM
    Super Sammy Parkin! No way! Andy will be excited (and quite possibly Lucy as SSP is the only Swindon player whose name she knows).
    Swindon legend. My third favourite all-time Swindon player (probably best for all concerned that I don't go through the whole list, but he's ahead of Calderwood and Taylor). There's constant talk that he should go back, but I think that would be a bad idea, because he's got such a good reputation as a player and all round good bloke.
    <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Fallon's guitar hero style goal celebration deserves demotion on its own though.
    Damn, Liz. That's exactly what I was going to say! It was a sad day when he left Swindon town. Although, I now know that the captain of Barnsley (who I saw at Wembley last week) used to play for Swindon too.
    When I first saw that this thread had been dragged back up, I thought it was a nod to more positivity on the site. Ahhh, the day when Arsenal win in Europe...
  • edited April 2008
    Strange _"my dad is bigger than your dad"_ type gloating, little excited Ronaldo wees, lives in London, possibly never been to Old Trafford, most probably from another country. This is reminding me of something.
    Heh heh. My dad is actually quite little.