Petition to save cricket at Wray Crescent

2»

Comments

• edited 4:35AM
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited April 2011
    Me and some friends were enjoying the cricket at Wray Crescent the other day. Good summer vibes.
    Just had a look at Pacific C.C.'s website, seems to be lots of matches at Wray Crescent in May.
    Pacific CC will be playing on May 7th, 14th, 21st at Wray Crescent. Otherwise we are working on getting council to put a noticeboard on display with a list of fixtures - hopefully will be sorted soon.
    Personally I have never hit a six but then I am a bowler primarily.
    When is someone going to address boundary issues as it affects all the public services particularly funding when medical or charitable also police . The LAs all pass the buck as accountant directed with no discretion since Management is contracted in including our elected representatives leave their admin undirected ???!!!.The worst are the Charities including the Commission corporate not ethical call centre & as for Age Concern - Oh dear !! Is this democratic ?

With GPs in Haringay was forced back into Islington with no provision .Only this week discovered the DirectGov website goes on postcode when phone up the organisations are downright rude don't want to know . The correct medical /dental provision is not there including tier 3 hospital where the only objective research is allowed .God help you if you have chronic conditions over 3 relating to a disability help is not available till you become acute near death.
    This either an elegant pun on the word 'boundary', or in the wrong thread.
    One of the many things which make me think Julie could be the <i>Daily Mail</i>'s first attempt at a spambot.
    She's from the other side.
  • RegReg
    edited 4:35AM
    Google is enlightening
    Good heavens. Innit?
    The occasional difficulty of telling <i>Mail</i> readers from <i>Guardian</i> readers is much like the difficulty telling fascists from communists, replayed as farce.
    The Daily Heil is allegedly the second most popular news site in the world. This stops me from clicking when 'x is so fat, so thin, women are shit, asylum seekers, public sector'' headlines attract me.
    Yeah, I do tend to facepalm when people on Facebook post outraged (but still profitable) links to their latest gibberings.