Pappagone or Porchetta

1235»

Comments

• Have you ever been to the knitting group...
  • <P>I saw another mostly male knitting group at the FPpark cafe yesterday.</P> <P>By the way, has anyone noticed how good the food is there?  Seriously.  Chicken Waldorf salad to die for, I kid you not.</P>
  • @<;span class="Author">krappyrubsnif </span>I agree.  We go there a lot with my 3-year odl and the food's brilliant (and normally generous portions).  haven't tried their new burgers yet though...<br>
  • @Miss Annie - no. Perhaps I should. 
  • @krappyrubsnif send them to Stapleton group - we need more boys.<br><br>@Mirandola the service was rubbish and people complained. Things didn't really improve, more complaints, some people getting increasingly strident, bill came and it was decided we wouldn't pay the service charge, which the staff took umbrage to and we were kindly asked to not come back. Nothing to do with me, obvs, I'm adorable. <br>
  • 'The thing with the banoffi pie' conjured up such wonderful images that I'm really sorry to hear it was only a dispute about the bill.
  • sounds like it was a dispute about the service 
  • edited February 2012
    @miss annie surely it's the Brits you're offending? I love pappagones. Great vibe and the pizzas are brilliant. Feel a bit for porchetta, time was when it too had much more atmosphere. Stick to pizzas and pasta in both though. I had a steak in pappagones once and it wasn't nice.