Riots

12345679»

Comments

• 3-4 months on and we have the results of the "why did the riots happen". The flash point in Tottenham can be explained in fairly rational terms, but for me everything else was just the result of bad parenting and a blame culture eg: "someone else is responsible for me committing criminal acts". http://www.5daysinaugust.co.uk/PDF/downloads/Executive-summary-UK-Riots.pdf For the record, it doesn't sit well with me that 270 "rioters" were interviewed for the purposes of this document. I understand the need to get answers, but theres something not right about giving criminals a platform to communicate their views in this way. Guess there's no other way of doing it, but it seems to give an opportunity to blame.
  • <P>The scummers who rioted like their freebees,like a free TV.If they wanted to do a political protest they could have attacked police stations,but they were queuing outside jd sports for free nike trainers.The scummers are always going to blame the police "yeah like da feds is bare rude blood you get me"...Whatever scummers...Next time the scummers riot they are going to get a beating from the police or hopefully shot with rubber bullets  and they know it; frankly the scummers deserve to be horse whipped bring back corporal punishment for scummers.It was good to see sg rd flooded with cops during the riots.And we should thank the police for defending us against scummers.In the Islington Tribune this week it said 10 per cent of all stolen mobile phones in UK go throughh the underworld in finsbury park on blackstock rd,if you go in any cafe on blackstock rd dont leave anything like a mobile on the table for a scummer to steal...</P> <P> </P>
  • <P>One scummer was saying "yeah like i am sick of getting stop and searched and my knives taken off me by da feds,you get me".</P> <P>classic scummer,totally ignorant.scummers with criminal records who rioted need to be sent to a borstal in scotland where it is freezing and just make them hang around in a field in the cold and if they object then just hurt them ... i am sick of the amount of robberies by these scummers who snatch your mobile etc. if any scummer tries to rob me i will kick the shit out of them and hurt them badly.if that is wrong then i dont want to be right...  sorry but if anyone asks for my phone they are going to get a smack in the mouth and a kicking.end of.</P>
  • <P>i wouldnt give them a kicking,i would just hand over my wallet.to avoid a stabbing...and then phone 999</P> <P>just sick of scummers ruining once peacefull england</P> <P>criminals will always blame everyone else but themselves like blaming the police and blaming stop and search</P> <P>lots of people are fed up with being stopped and searched by police but they dont riot like scummers</P> <P>the reason they rioted is because they are scummers not because of stop and search or the police...</P>
  • <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 10pt"><FONT size=3><FONT face=Calibri>In light of some of the comments above this is an interesting article about the a parallels with 1981.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN></FONT></FONT></P> <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 10pt"><FONT face=Calibri size=3>http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/dec/30/national-archives-1981-riots-parallels</FONT></P>;