top celeb spot

Comments

• edited 3:53PM
    Lots of lazy posting here! Is there any point listing the same celebs over and over again? New celebs only please :)
    jarvis cocker was on my train yesterday
    that sounds like euphemism for something really dirty.
    @ShaunG We were celebrating a birthday in the Dairy and getting quite rowdy and SuperHans was wandering around our group wide eyed asking if any one had any good stuff. Not like his character my arse...
    He is very often "in character" locally.
    I don't think I posted the noble story from when John Alford and his pals seemed to be sniping at us pointing at Super Hans and being really uncool about his presence in the pub.

JEALOUS MUCH?!
    The moment has passed now but Aidan Gillen (Carcetti) used to live on Japan Crescent. Moved now.
    Three weeks after I first moved to FPR (4 yrs ago) I saw Martin Freeman moving out of a flat three doors down from me, being helped by our very own SP and a few other luvvies.
    Superhans is married to my girldfriend's cousin and I cooked them Christmas lunch just gone. You won't see them again, because they've just moved to Brighton - he's in Bronson if you get chance to catch it.
    Same girlfriend with said cousin sat next to Brandon Fraser (who'd worked with Matt - sorry Superhans - on a movie) in Monketnuts last year.
    Other celebs I've seen in Crouch: Sean Pertwee, Andy Serkis, Arabella Weir, too many Eastenders to mention (they all used to drink in the Alexandria) including Tamsin Outhwaite, comedians in the Downstairs don't count, Brian and Narinda (from Big Brother having lunch together in Monkey nuts), Fran Healey from Travis, Indra Ove (Interview with a Vampire/Resident Evil/Fifth Element)...and I'm convinced the landlord of the Haringey pub used to be in London's Burning...I won't ask him 'cos I also subscribe to the "leave them alone" way of thinking.
    The "leave them alone" way of thinking is for Crouchenders - you leave all that behind when you move to SG.
  • I've got Eastenders' Sid Owen in a bag.
  • I've just given him a bit of egg, which has shut him up.
    Does your bag rustle to the [insipid rhythm of reggae lite?]()
  • AGGGGH! Once you see something like that you never get it out of your head!

I've just hit him very, very hard with a shovel.
    In this week's Heat magazine spotted page - " Red Riding and Plus One actor Daniel Mays wearing large sunglasses and looking glum as he took the W7 bus to Crouch End, North London".

I have no clue who he is.
    Just seen Stephen Gately at the postal pickup depot on Hornsey Road. Everybody was calling him Ronan Keating after he left. Haha! Must have been some sort of Twilight Boyzone! (sorry)
    Glad this thread came back up. Phil's comment has to be one of my favourite on the site! Always cracks me up. "I've just hit him very, very hard with a shovel."
    I once had the pleasure and privilege of sitting next to Bob Wilson and his entourage in La Porcetta once.
    I've seen Neil Morrissey in the queue at Londis. And James Cordon a week later, buying fatboy Coke there. And I saw Whoopie Goldberg today, but on South Moulton Street not N4, and then I tried hard to think of anything half-decent that she's appeared in.
    Peter Capaldi shops at the grocers in Crouch End. The first one on the left as you come up from Crouch Hill. I've seen him there three times over the last month, one time he had a beard...
    was he buying coke of the cola variety or the powdered variety?
    you can buy that in the Londis? Great, I won't have to wait around for unreliable dealers anymore
    well I don't know for sure but I would guess so
    underscore - they sell cola in loads of shops; those dealers have been stringing you along this whole time.
    I swear I just saw Kid Creole outside Tesco.
    I saw someone who looked very much like Dr Legg today but I'mnot sure if it was him. He was wearing about 3 sweaters even though it was boiling hot.
    i never know who any of the people are in this thread
    ok i remember kid creole
    I think Dr Legg is an old spot, so I imagine that was him.

I really wouldn't recognise Kid Creole without his coconuts.
    Kid Creole changes his coconuts every couple of years for younger models. Not a great idea in my opinion as that just makes you look even older as the years pass.

Although I did see him at Bestival a few years back - he must be well over 50 and he was one of the most energetic acts there.
    I a massive error of judgement, I tried to impress my wife with a drink in the new St. James bar in Crouch End. It's totally pants; they had a doorman at 6pm on a Saturday evening. Anyway we got inside and there was none other than "Mukka"; holding court with a number of other ladies.